Tuesday, May 30, 2006





I've been updating alot of old stuff lately, so of course i did my cameras too, and made them all have crazy new HUDs. They are also totally new builds, and textures, and commericals that go along with them. I made a thread for the commericals here: commercial thread







-Video Camping is for the Camcorder, its a horror parody. Its more of a short movie then a commercial, but its definitley my favorite, its a little longer compared to the other two.

-Beatiful is for the 35mm (my favorite camera) and its about a photo project to take something beautiful.

-The Motel is for the Polorid, its about what happens when a guy, a couple of drinks, a polorid camera, and a pair of legs are put in the same room.



oh mans! my movies got featured in two blogs:
machinima commercials for virtual products
electric sheep

1 comment:

mochipopstar said...

i absolutely loved all three of your machinama adverts on youtube, they made me want to dust off my SL account and get the Nylon 35MM camera but my wife would kill me.

i posted the links on my blog (http://mypopspace.com) - thank you again for all the cool stuff you create!!!